Our commercial contract team handles the drafting and negotiation of a wide variety of commercial contracts with both French and international client, including:
- Drafting of pre-contractual documentation: letters of intent, MOUs, term sheets, etc.;
- Drafting, negotiating and implementing contracts associated with all aspects of sales and distribution: agency, broker, commission distribution and franchise agreements, transport and supply contracts, EPC, BOP, general terms and conditions of sale and purchase, etc.;
- Drafting and negotiating the sale and purchase of industrial assets of a business activity or a going concern;
- In collaboration with IP lawyers, drafting and negotiating contracts relating to IP rights: licenses, transfers, sharing agreements, contracts relating to publication, recording and broadcasting, IT and outsourcing agreement;
- Representing French and international undertakings or individuals (managers and entrepreneurs) companies in the drafting and negotiation of complex commercial contracts.
Our clients come from a broad range of sectors, including aerospace and automotive industries, pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries, the oil and gas sector and renewable energies, TV and entertainment, luxury goods and cosmetics, mass distribution, agro-industry, banking and financial services, travel and tourism, Sports and leisure, etc.