Our commercial contract team handles the drafting and negotiation of a wide variety of commercial contracts with both French and international client matters, including:
- Analysis of legal requirements and options;
- Drafting of pre-contractual documentation: letters of intent, MOUs, term sheets, etc.;
- Drafting, negotiating and implementing contracts associated with all aspects of sales and distribution: resale and distribution agreements, sales representative, agency, broker, commission and franchise agreements, transport and supply contracts, general terms and conditions of sale and purchase, etc.;
- Drafting and negotiating the sale and purchase of industrial assets;
- Drafting and negotiating contracts relating to IP rights: license, transfer, sharing agreements, contracts relating to publication, recording and broadcasting, IT and outsourcing agreement, in collaboration with the firm’s IP team;
- Drafting and negotiating commercial lease agreements.
- Assistance and representation during litigation related to said contracts, as well its settlement or resolution by way of mediation and arbitration.
Our lawyers involved are active in a wide range of sectors, including the automotive and airline industries, pharmaceutical and biotechnologies companies, petroleum services, media and entertainment, (TV, cinema), leisure, renewable energy (EPC, BOP), information technologies and software editors, luxury goods and fashion retail, mass distribution and selective distribution retailers, service companies, agro-industry and conversion, banking and financial services, tourism and air transportation, etc.