Member of the Paris Bar
Founder of the firm in 1999, Nicolas Vivien previously practised in the corporate and international Business departments of Debevoise & Plimpton (Paris and New York) and Stibbe Simont Monahan Duhot (Paris), where he became a partner in 1996.
Experienced and even-handed, Nicolas brings deep negotiator skills to cross-border and domestic M&A transactions, including acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures and other strategic corporate projects.
Nicolas assists clients in a wide array of industries and services. He is recognized for a practical, congenial problem-solving approach to negotiations that efficiently helps getting complex deals done.
Nicolas teaches M&A at Sciences Po (Paris). He is a trusted, longtime advisor to several prestigious French and international groups and serves on the board of several nonprofit organizations.
- Legal 500 EMEA 2023 : Recognized in Mergers and Acquisitions
- Chambers 2023: Recognized in Corporate/M&A: Mid Market – Band 1
- Chambers 2022: Recognized in Corporate/M&A: Mid Market – Band 1
- Legal 500 EMEA 2021: Recognized in Mergers & Acquisitions
- Best Lawyers since 2012: Recognized in Corporate law
- Décideurs – Leaders League 2021: Recognized in Mergers & Acquisitions