Member of the Paris Bar
Emmanuel Chauvet joined the firm after eight years with the M&A and corporate departments of Slaughter and May (in Paris and London) and Ginestié Paley-Vincent.
Emmanuel focuses on mergers and acquisitions and corporate intragroup reorganizations for leading French and foreign industrial and services providers. His practice also covers industrial contracts and M&A related litigations.
Emmanuel has developed a specific expertise in the fields of mining regulation and not-for-profit organizations.
Over the years, Emmanuel has developed strong ties with certain foreign firms, especially in Northern Europe and Spain.
He is an adjunct faculty member at the Paris Sciences Po Law School where he teaches commercial contracts.
- Legal 500 EMEA 2023 : Recognized in Mergers and Acquisitions
- Chambers 2023: Recognized in Corporate/M&A: Mid Market – Band 1
- Chambers 2022: Recognized in Corporate/M&A: Mid Market – Band 1
- Legal 500 EMEA 2021: Recognized in Mergers & Acquisitions
- Décideurs – Leaders League 2021: Recognized in Mergers & Acquisitions
« Getting the Deal Through, Corporate Governance board structures and directors’ duties in France », 2014 (reproduced with the authorization of Law Business Research). This article has been published in Getting the Deal Through – Corporate Governance (2014). For further information, please visit http://www.gettingthedealthrough.com/