Mergers & Acquisitions
Our corporate practice covers all aspects of both national and international mergers & acquisitions as well as transfers. It has been our main practice since 1999. Our specialists in this field have acquired in-depth experience in the following areas:
- Legal and tax structuring of transactions, preliminary reorganizations and restructurings;
- Preparation of pre-contractual documentation: letters of intent, offer letters, confidentiality agreements, MOUs, term sheets, etc.;
- Due diligence, data room management and open bid organization;
- Negotiating & drafting sale and purchase agreements (of shares or a going-concern, warranty agreements and management agreements); post-closing price adjustments and earn-out mechanism;
- Supervision and execution of warranty agreements;
- Structuring partnership and common control companies; incorporation of joint venture companies; drafting and negotiation of joint venture agreements;
- Assistance in negotiating and finalizing shareholder agreements as well as put and call option agreements;
- Assistance in negotiating and drafting credit and finance agreements, subordination agreements, bank guarantees and securities.
In connection with the above matters, we represent international groups, French publicly traded and privately-held companies, public sector entities, investment funds, and both corporate and individual investors, whether as majority or minority shareholders.
Our clients come from a broad range of sectors including the automotive and aerospace industries, pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries, the oil and gas sectors and renewable energies, TV and entertainment, luxury goods and cosmetics, information technologies and security, mass distribution, agro-industry and conversion, banking and financial services, travel and tourism, etc.