Mergers & Acquisitions
Our mergers & acquisitions practice covers all aspects of domestic and international mergers & acquisitions .
Our specialists in this field have particular in-depth experience in the following areas of expertise:
- Legal and tax structuring of transactions, preliminary reorganizations and restructurings;
- Preparation of pre-contractual documentation: letters of intent, confidentiality agreements, MOUs, term sheets, etc.;
- Due diligence, data room management and open bid organization;
- Negotiating & drafting sale and purchase agreements for shares, assets or of going-concerns, warranty agreements and management agreements, post-closing price adjustments and earn-out mechanisms;
- Structuring partnership and joint control companies;
- Incorporating joint venture companies and negotiating of joint venture and strategic partnership agreements;
- Negotiating and finalizing shareholder agreements and call and put option agreements;
- Advisory services in relation to credit and finance agreements, subordination agreements, bank guarantees and securities;
- Representing international undertakings, French publicly traded and privately-held companies, public sector entities, investment funds, and both corporate and individual investors, whether as majority or minority shareholders.
Our clients come from a broad range of sectors including aerospace and automotive industries, pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries, the oil and gas sectors and renewable energies, TV and entertainment, luxury goods and cosmetics, information technologies and security, mass distribution, agro-industry, banking and financial services, travel and tourism, sports and leisure, etc.