Competition & Distribution
Our competition and distribution team is very active across all economic sectors. Our lawyers involved handle antitrust issues, merger control, state aids and more particularly:
- Advice and assistance during investigations and actions involving competition law (concerted practices, abuse of a dominant position) initiated by French or EU authorities, as well as disputes brought before French commercial courts dealing with competition-related issues;
- Advice and assistance in merger control operations (acquisitions, joint ventures): merger control notifications before French and EU authorities; coordination of multi-jurisdictional notifications, in coordination with our foreign correspondents;
- Advice and assistance in the implementation of industrial and commercial joint ventures, be in France or in an international context; drafting and negotiation of distribution, cooperation, license, technology transfer, as well as research and development agreements;
- Advice and assistance relating to the creation, implementation and management of distribution networks and related contractual documentation;
- Advice and assistance with respect to compliance of commercial practices in light of regulations on pricing policies, illegal and abusive practices, the termination of commercial relations, as well as unfair competition, consumer protection and advertising.