Member of the Paris Bar
Marie-Emilie joined the firm in 2012, after six years as an associate with the employment department of Latournerie Wolfrom & Associés (2006-2012).
Marie-Emilie specializes in employment and social security law. She assists French and international clients on day-to-day labour relations, individual and collective matters, reorganizations and special employment issues. She has also developed a strong expertise as an employment law litigator both before labour tribunals and civil jurisdictions.
She regularly assists the firm’s corporate law team with employment related issues in M&A transactions such as employment law due diligence, informing and consulting works council, employee transfers, management packages and corporate reorganizations.
Marie-Emilie is a member of the European Employment Lawyers Association (EELA) and the American Bar Association (ABA).
- Décideurs – Leaders League Leadership & Management du capital humain 2021: “Forte notoriété“
- Décideurs – Leaders League Human capital & Labor Law 2021: “Highly recommended”
- Overview of a reduction in force in France, Marie-Emilie Rousseau-Brunel, June 28th, 2022, published on Mondaq, and our website.
- Overview of the non-competition clause in French Employment Law, Marie-Emilie Rousseau-Brunel and Astrid Brébant, September 20th 2021, published on Lexology, Mondaq, and our website.
- French works councils have a right of appeal against merger control decisions of the French Competition Authority, May 6th 2021, published on Lexology, and our website.
- Employee or corporate officer? Know the differences and consequences under French labor law, Marie-Emilie Rousseau-Brunel and Christophe Calvao, April 9th 2021, published on Lexology, Mondaq, and our website .