Member of the Paris Bar
Co-founder of the firm in 1999, Judith Fargeot previously practiced in the tax department of Willkie Farr & Gallagher (1992-1993) and in the corporate and international business departements of Stibbe Simont Monahan Duhot and Herbert Smith LLP (1994-1999) in Paris.
Technical and deeply involved in all facets of client cases, Judith has developed a wealth of experience in complex mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and corporate transactions, including industrial carve-outs, transactions with sophisticated price adjustments or hard-fought minority shareholders issues.
Judith advises prominent French and international clients in sectors ranging from entertainment and communication to B-to-B services, energy and agro-business.
- Legal 500 EMEA 2023 : Recognized in Mergers and Acquisitions
- Chambers and Partners Europe 2023: Individually recognized in Corporate/M&A: Mid Market – Band 1
- Chambers and Partners Europe 2022: Recognized in Corporate/M&A: Mid Market – Band 1
- Legal 500 EMEA 2021: Recognized in Mergers & Acquisitions
- Décideurs – Leaders League 2021: Recognized in Mergers & Acquisitions